This is a loachified version of Flappy bird.
1. Page doesn’t load/cache all resources. Pipes don’t show up sometimes.
1. Began making cave level.
1. Fixed the way both levels and characters are implemented and displayed to be more dynamically generated with php.
1. Level 6 needed a song, that was selected.
1. Added 2 more secret levels 🙂
1. Fixed login errors.
2. Code now correctly reports id with less errors.
1. Per-level music in the making.
2. Will soon remove the get-request char & music selection for account/level based.
1. Items are clickable, they prompt for money, than take it and update your account.
2. Don’t use the above yet because it doesn’t save it yet.
1. Created item buying function(simple not yet functional)
2.Created pricing for items
3.Created Level required for items
1. Fixed positioning of scoreboard.
2. Added levels 4-9
3.Added Ham in Char menu in shop
1. Skip all versions before because of so many changes!
2. Countless bugfixes.
3. Shop in the works
4. Characters larger.
5. Stores money in your joeybabcock.me account.
6. Stores XP in your joeybabcock.me account
7. Levels. Greater levels = faster music, faster pipes, smaller gaps in between the pipes.
8. Css changed to % so it fits smaller brosers.
9. Mousing over shop pauses game.
10. Pause button soon.
11. Levels will have different pipes, ground, backgrounds …
12. Purchase stuff in shop with money.
13. Implement clouds from homepage.
1. Smoother transitions in background.
1. Smoother audio loading, no pause when finished…
1. Removed issue where you could kind of change your high score…
1. Pole fix release…
1.Added new background song. Here is the whole song if you want to listen at: http://joeybabcock.me/uploads/uploaded/ear_igami.mp3
1. Made a universal code to go with all of my flappy’s.
1. I’m open to requests, if anyone wants to have me make them a flappy whatever I will. Just post in the comments.
1. Fixed a “Small” bug with my files, while cleaning up my server I accidentally deleted the images directory for flappy loach.
1. Finally fixed the death bug, tested on windows 8 for most browsers, please alert me if you find an issue.
1. New version in the works with slightly redesigned code(not that you care…) and death fix.
1. Temporary roll back to 01.0.35 for death issues.
1. When was someone going to tell me that you couldn’t die on some platforms?
1. Major bug fix
2. Hitboxes fixed.
1. Listened to some annoying console errors about dpi and such. Looks better on some browsers now.
1. Song speed bar at bottom 🙂 only activated when an issue is detected such as This
1. I added what would happen if you typed in an incorrect character… see Here.
1. I realized that someone could type ?char=<? $destroysite ?> into the url bar or similar so i fixed that…
1. Character selection menu closes too quickly, I’m working on it.
1. Fixed character selection menu not opening.
1. Fixed jump height to be more like the original flappy bird.
1. I didn’t realize the ad was so badly proportioned on smaller screens.
2. Fixed that, ad is much smaller.
1. Fixed colors of sound menu.
2. Fixed image sizes of characters.
1. Added sound selection to beta.
2. Fixed coloration of background of selection menu.
1. Fixed issues relating to character selection menu.
1. Finalized and released first version of character selection menu on the main page. You are not even reading this at this point…
1. Working on beta character selection menu see the beta here: http://joeybabcock.me/tests/php/6.php
1. Added Flappy Nyan cat
1. Added Flappy Ben
1. Added Flappy Foster
1. Added Flappy Trinabegel
1. Added Flappy Flavia
1.Added Flappy Nathan
1. Added Flappy Adam
1. Pipes broke again 🙁 Fixed them though
Added Flappy Error Message.(character not actual error message)
Background music didn’t play correctly, it was too quiet…
1. Created a global main.js file for all flappy bird versions(Those that know me will understand) possible main.css in the near future.
1. Made images smaller using TinyPNG to decrease load time.
1. Added Flappy Ham!
1. Fixed glitch where pipes would continue being animated even after they were “Supposed” to be gone…
1. Added background music. Here is the whole song if you want to listen at: http://joeybabcock.me/uploads/uploaded/incantations.mp3
1. Added Random Characters, now contains:
More to come!!
1. Made splash pictures and score loachy
1. Cleaned up code a bit, added a few more things to DEBUG mode.
1. Fixed floor, works better now.
2. Added 2nd type of fish in background.
3. No more random death glitch.
1. Added better background
2. Fixed errors with pipes not being removed.
1.Fixed hitbox glitches.
2.Added better sounds
1. Initial release, full of potential.